Climatic Research Institute, Oregon State University, Corvallis, Oregon, 97331.
Sea surface temperature anomalies in the North Pacific Ocean
Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2010
1978 Blackwell Munksgaard
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 97–103, April 1978
How to Cite
Reynolds, R. W. (1978), Sea surface temperature anomalies in the North Pacific Ocean. Tellus, 30: 97–103. doi: 10.1111/j.2153-3490.1978.tb00822.x
- Issue online: 18 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2010
- Received August 1; final November 18, 1977
- 1966. Measurement and analysis of random data. New York: John Wiley and Sons. and
- 1960. An introduction to the theory of functions of a complex variable. Oxford, Univ. Press.
- 1976. Predictability of sea surface temperature and sea level pressure over the North Pacific Ocean. J. Phys. Ocean., 6 249–266.
- 1977. Stochastic climate models, Part 2. Application to sea surface temperature anomalies and thermocline variability. Tellus, 29 289–305. and
- 1976. Stochastic climate models, Part 1. Theory. Tellus, 28 473–485.
- 1968. Spectral analysis and its applications. San Francisco: Holden-Day. and
- 1972. Bermuda sea level in relation to tides, weather, and baroclinic fluctuations. Rev. Geophys. Space Phys., 10 1–49.