On the use of a time sequence of surface pressures in four-dimensional data assimilation
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2010
1980 Blackwell Munksgaard
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 189–197, June 1980
How to Cite
BENGTSSON, L. (1980), On the use of a time sequence of surface pressures in four-dimensional data assimilation. Tellus, 32: 189–197. doi: 10.1111/j.2153-3490.1980.tb00946.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2010
- Received May 31; final form October 8, 1979
- 1978. Growth rate and vertical propagation of the initial error in baroclinic models. Tellus 30, 324–334.
- 1975. Three-dimensional spatial correlation of P.E. forecast errors. M.Sc. thesis. McGill University, Quebec, Canada, 73 p.
- 1977. On the dynamics of gravity oscillations in a shallow water model, with application to normal mode initialization. Contr. Atmos. Phys. 50, 253–271.
- 1979. Normal mode initialization for a multi-level grid point model. European Centre for Medium Range Weather Forecasts Technical Report No. 11, 91 p. Available from ECMWF. and