Kenyan tea litter: A source of ice nuclei
Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2010
1982 Blackwell Munksgaard
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 92–95, February 1982
How to Cite
SCHNELL, R. C. and TAN-SCHNELL, S. N. (1982), Kenyan tea litter: A source of ice nuclei. Tellus, 34: 92–95. doi: 10.1111/j.2153-3490.1982.tb01796.x
- Issue online: 18 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2010
- Received March 5: in final form May 18, 1981
- 1976. The occurrence and nature of hailstorms in Kericho, Kenya. Preprints, Second WMO Scientific Conference on Weather Modification. Boulder, Colorado, August, WMO Geneva, 249–256.
- 1979. The microstructure of clouds in the high-frequency hail area of Kenya. J. Appl. Meteor. 18, 95–99. and
- 1959. The nature and origin of ice nuclei in the atmosphere. J. Meteor. Soc. Japan 27, 211–233. , and
- National Hail Research Experiment, Final Report. Chapter 3, Aerosols, cloud nuclei and ice nuclei. CSD. NCAR, Boulder. Colorado 80303. (In press.).
- 1978. Summer climatology of aerosols and nuclei in the central high plains of the United States. Preprints, Conference on Cloud Physics and Atmospheric Electricity, Issaquah, Wash., AMS Boston, Mass. 25–30. and
- 1980. Size distribution of inorganic and organic ice forming nuclei present in downdrafts of convective storms. Preprints, 8th International Conference on Cloud Physics, Clermont-Ferrand, France, July, 49–51. , , , , and
- 1979. A new technique for measuring atmospheric ice nuclei active at temperatures from –20°C to approaching 0°C, with results. Preprints, 7th Conference on Inadvertent and Planned Weather Modification, Banff, Canada, AMS, Boston, Mass. 110–111.
- 1976. Biogenic sources of ice nuclei, part I terrestrial and marine sources. J. Atmos. Sci. 33, 1554–1564. and
- 1979. Results of a randomized hail suppression experiment in northeast Colorado part VIII: the representative draw analysis. J. Appl. Meteor. 18, 1618–1628. , , , and
- 1976. Biogenic ice nuclei, part II: bacterial sources. J. Atmos. Sci. 33, 1565–1570. , , , , and