California's Proposition 2: Science, Ethics, and the Boundaries of Authority in Agriculture
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2011
© 2011 by the American Anthropological Association
Culture, Agriculture, Food and Environment
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 29–44, June 2011
How to Cite
Lulka, D. (2011), California's Proposition 2: Science, Ethics, and the Boundaries of Authority in Agriculture. Culture, Agriculture, Food and Environment, 33: 29–44. doi: 10.1111/j.2153-9561.2011.01045.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!