Indigenizing Invasive Species Management: Native North Americans and the Emerald Ash Borer (EAB) Beetle
Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2011
© 2011 by the American Anthropological Association
Culture, Agriculture, Food and Environment
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 70–82, December 2011
How to Cite
Willow, A. J. (2011), Indigenizing Invasive Species Management: Native North Americans and the Emerald Ash Borer (EAB) Beetle. Culture, Agriculture, Food and Environment, 33: 70–82. doi: 10.1111/j.2153-9561.2011.01051.x
- Issue online: 21 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!