Research Reports and Commentaries
Tracking the Fault Lines of Pro-Poor Carbon Forestry
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2011
© 2011 by the American Anthropological Association
Culture, Agriculture, Food and Environment
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 117–132, December 2011
How to Cite
Paladino, S. (2011), Tracking the Fault Lines of Pro-Poor Carbon Forestry. Culture, Agriculture, Food and Environment, 33: 117–132. doi: 10.1111/j.2153-9561.2011.01059.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2011
- Consejo Nacional de Ciencia y Tecnología (CONACYT) of Mexico
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!