Basket Cases and Breadbaskets: Sacred Rice and Agricultural Development in Postcolonial Africa
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2012
© 2012 by the American Anthropological Association
Culture, Agriculture, Food and Environment
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 15–32, June 2012
How to Cite
Davidson, J. (2012), Basket Cases and Breadbaskets: Sacred Rice and Agricultural Development in Postcolonial Africa. Culture, Agriculture, Food and Environment, 34: 15–32. doi: 10.1111/j.2153-9561.2012.01062.x
- Issue published online: 26 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!