Perceptions of Climate Variability and Pest–Disease Incidence on Crops and Adaptive Forest–Agricultural Practices
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2012
© 2012 by the American Anthropological Association
Culture, Agriculture, Food and Environment
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 53–67, June 2012
How to Cite
Mala, W. A., Geldenhuys, C. J. and Prabhu, R. (2012), Perceptions of Climate Variability and Pest–Disease Incidence on Crops and Adaptive Forest–Agricultural Practices. Culture, Agriculture, Food and Environment, 34: 53–67. doi: 10.1111/j.2153-9561.2012.01064.x
- Issue published online: 26 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!