“You Can't Eat Money When You Are Hungry”: Campesinos, Manatee Hunting, and Environmental Regret in Veracruz, Mexico
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2012
© 2012 by the American Anthropological Association
Culture, Agriculture, Food and Environment
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 68–80, June 2012
How to Cite
Smith-Cavros, E. M., Duluc-Silva, S., Rodriguez, M. d. C., Ortiz, P. and Keith, E. O. (2012), “You Can't Eat Money When You Are Hungry”: Campesinos, Manatee Hunting, and Environmental Regret in Veracruz, Mexico. Culture, Agriculture, Food and Environment, 34: 68–80. doi: 10.1111/j.2153-9561.2012.01065.x
- Issue published online: 26 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2012
- Nova Southeastern University President's Faculty Research and Development. Grant Number: 335483
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!