Development, Land Use, and Collective Trauma: The Marcellus Shale Gas Boom in Rural Pennsylvania
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2012
© 2012 by the American Anthropological Association
Culture, Agriculture, Food and Environment
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 81–92, June 2012
How to Cite
Perry, S. L. (2012), Development, Land Use, and Collective Trauma: The Marcellus Shale Gas Boom in Rural Pennsylvania. Culture, Agriculture, Food and Environment, 34: 81–92. doi: 10.1111/j.2153-9561.2012.01066.x
- Issue published online: 26 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!