Drug Crops and Food Security: The Effects of Khat on Lives and Livelihoods in Northern Madagascar
Article first published online: 26 DEC 2012
© 2012 by the American Anthropological Association
Culture, Agriculture, Food and Environment
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 124–135, December 2012
How to Cite
Gezon, L. L. (2012), Drug Crops and Food Security: The Effects of Khat on Lives and Livelihoods in Northern Madagascar. Culture, Agriculture, Food and Environment, 34: 124–135. doi: 10.1111/j.2153-9561.2012.01072.x
- Issue published online: 26 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 26 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!