TOWARD A CRITICAL BIOSOCIAL MODEL OF ECOHEALTH IN SOUTHERN AFRICA: THE HIV/AIDS AND NUTRITION INSECURITY SYNDEMIC
Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2011
© 2011 by the American Anthropological Association
Annals of Anthropological Practice
Special Issue: HIV/AIDS and Food Insecurity in Sub-Saharan Africa: Challenges and Solutions
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 8–27, May 2011
How to Cite
Singer, M. (2011), TOWARD A CRITICAL BIOSOCIAL MODEL OF ECOHEALTH IN SOUTHERN AFRICA: THE HIV/AIDS AND NUTRITION INSECURITY SYNDEMIC. Annals of Anthropological Practice, 35: 8–27. doi: 10.1111/j.2153-9588.2011.01064.x
- Issue online: 19 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!