“IF I TAKE MY PILLS I’ll GO HUNGRY”: THE CHOICE BETWEEN ECONOMIC SECURITY AND HIV/AIDS TREATMENT IN GRAHAMSTOWN, SOUTH AFRICA
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2011
© 2011 by the American Anthropological Association
Annals of Anthropological Practice
Special Issue: HIV/AIDS and Food Insecurity in Sub-Saharan Africa: Challenges and Solutions
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 67–80, May 2011
How to Cite
Jones, C. (2011), “IF I TAKE MY PILLS I’ll GO HUNGRY”: THE CHOICE BETWEEN ECONOMIC SECURITY AND HIV/AIDS TREATMENT IN GRAHAMSTOWN, SOUTH AFRICA. Annals of Anthropological Practice, 35: 67–80. doi: 10.1111/j.2153-9588.2011.01067.x
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!