ASSESSING AND ACHIEVING DIVERSITY OF PARTICIPATION IN THE GRANT-INSPIRED COMMUNITY-BASED PUBLIC HEALTH COALITION
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2011
© 2011 by the American Anthropological Association
Annals of Anthropological Practice
Special Issue: Anthropological Insights on Effective Community-Based Coalition Practice
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 43–65, November 2011
How to Cite
Morris, C. T. (2011), ASSESSING AND ACHIEVING DIVERSITY OF PARTICIPATION IN THE GRANT-INSPIRED COMMUNITY-BASED PUBLIC HEALTH COALITION. Annals of Anthropological Practice, 35: 43–65. doi: 10.1111/j.2153-9588.2011.01081.x
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!