THE PERILS OF PRIMITIVISM: TAKASHI YAGISAWA'S WORLDS AND INDIVIDUALS, POSSIBLE AND OTHERWISE
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2012
© 2011 The Author. Journal compilation © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 273–282, December 2011
How to Cite
BALLARIN, R. (2011), THE PERILS OF PRIMITIVISM: TAKASHI YAGISAWA'S WORLDS AND INDIVIDUALS, POSSIBLE AND OTHERWISE. Analytic Philosophy, 52: 273–282. doi: 10.1111/j.2153-960X.2011.00535.x
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!