Supply Chain Networks With Multiple Retailers: A Test of the Emerging Theory on Inventories, Stockouts, and Bullwhips
Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2011
© Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals
Journal of Business Logistics
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 27–39, March 2011
How to Cite
Wan, X. and Evers, P. T. (2011), Supply Chain Networks With Multiple Retailers: A Test of the Emerging Theory on Inventories, Stockouts, and Bullwhips. JOURNAL OF BUSINESS LOGISTICS, 32: 27–39. doi: 10.1111/j.2158-1592.2011.01003.x
- Issue online: 28 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!