Earlier versions of these findings were presented at conferences (; Kaduvettoor, Inman, & Klingensmith, 2006).
Predictors of Cultural Values Conflict for Asian Indian Women
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2012
© 2012 American Counseling Association. All rights reserved.
Journal of Multicultural Counseling and Development
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 2–10, January 2012
How to Cite
Kaduvettoor-Davidson, A. and Inman, A. G. (2012), Predictors of Cultural Values Conflict for Asian Indian Women. Jnl Multicult Counseling & Dev, 40: 2–10. doi: 10.1111/j.2161-1912.2012.00001.x
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2012
- Received 03/20/09; Revised 02/01/11; Accepted 08/01/11
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!