Perceived Racism and Encouragement Among African American Adults
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
© 2012 American Counseling Association. All rights reserved.
Journal of Multicultural Counseling and Development
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 11–23, January 2012
How to Cite
Rowles, J. and Duan, C. (2012), Perceived Racism and Encouragement Among African American Adults. Jnl Multicult Counseling & Dev, 40: 11–23. doi: 10.1111/j.2161-1912.2012.00002.x
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Received 10/14/10; Revised 07/27/11; Accepted 07/27/11
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!