Submitted September 8, 1976.
THE PREDICTED INFRARED SPECTRUM OF HeH+ AND ITS POSSIBLE ASTROPHYSICAL IMPORTANCE*
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1977 The New York Academy of Sciences
Transactions of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 38, Issue 1 Series II, pages 14–25, November 1977
How to Cite
Dabrowski, I. and Herzberg, G. (1977), THE PREDICTED INFRARED SPECTRUM OF HeH+ AND ITS POSSIBLE ASTROPHYSICAL IMPORTANCE. Transactions of the New York Academy of Sciences, 38: 14–25. doi: 10.1111/j.2164-0947.1977.tb02944.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!