This research was supported by the Division of Basic Energy Sciences, Department of Energy, currently under Contract No. DE-AC02-76CH00016. Only the work done at the Brookhaven Tandem Van de Graaff accelerator has been described in this article. Other successful searches for new isotopes have been carried out in recent years by a group in the Brookhaven Chemistry Department by use of the 200 MeV LINAC facility.
THE SEARCH FOR NEW ISOTOPES AT BROOKHAVEN*
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
1980 The New York Academy of Sciences
Transactions of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 40, Issue 1 Series II, pages 1–19, September 1980
How to Cite
Alburger, D. E. (1980), THE SEARCH FOR NEW ISOTOPES AT BROOKHAVEN. Transactions of the New York Academy of Sciences, 40: 1–19. doi: 10.1111/j.2164-0947.1980.tb02996.x
- Issue online: 30 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!