Recipient of NATO Fellowship (1979). On leave from University of Bordeaux I, France.
EFFECTS OF COMPOUND-NUCLEUS FORMATION ON X RAYS FROM NUCLEAR REACTIONS*
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
1980 The New York Academy of Sciences
Transactions of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 40, Issue 1 Series II, pages 134–147, September 1980
How to Cite
Meyerhof, W. E., Chemin, J. F., Anholt, R. and Stoller, Ch. (1980), EFFECTS OF COMPOUND-NUCLEUS FORMATION ON X RAYS FROM NUCLEAR REACTIONS. Transactions of the New York Academy of Sciences, 40: 134–147. doi: 10.1111/j.2164-0947.1980.tb03007.x
Supported in part by a grant from the National Science Foundation (Grant No. PHY 77–24631).
- Issue online: 30 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!