Address for correspondence: 14018 Becket Road, Shaker Heights, Ohio 44120.
Stereoheterotopism and Prochirality
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
1983 The New York Academy of Sciences
Transactions of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 41, Issue 1 Series II, pages 61–69, August 1983
How to Cite
HIRSCHMANN, H. (1983), Stereoheterotopism and Prochirality. Transactions of the New York Academy of Sciences, 41: 61–69. doi: 10.1111/j.2164-0947.1983.tb02785.x
- Issue online: 30 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!