On the Nature of the Spontaneous Activation of Hepatic Phenylalanine Hydroxylase
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1983 The New York Academy of Sciences
Transactions of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 41, Issue 1 Series II, pages 87–95, August 1983
How to Cite
PHILLIPS, R. S. and KAUFMAN, S. (1983), On the Nature of the Spontaneous Activation of Hepatic Phenylalanine Hydroxylase. Transactions of the New York Academy of Sciences, 41: 87–95. doi: 10.1111/j.2164-0947.1983.tb02789.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!