These studies were supported by Research Grants AM 18044 and GM 25846 awarded by the National Institutes of Health.
The Molecular Structure and Function of Carbamyl Phosphate Synthetase Ia
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1983 The New York Academy of Sciences
Transactions of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 41, Issue 1 Series II, pages 103–115, August 1983
How to Cite
LUSTY, C. J. (1983), The Molecular Structure and Function of Carbamyl Phosphate Synthetase I. Transactions of the New York Academy of Sciences, 41: 103–115. doi: 10.1111/j.2164-0947.1983.tb02791.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!