This work was supported in part by Grant 09335 from the National Science Foundation.
Serotonin-Binding Protein: Function in Synaptic Vesiclesa
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1983 The New York Academy of Sciences
Transactions of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 41, Issue 1 Series II, pages 237–242, August 1983
How to Cite
TAMIR, H. (1983), Serotonin-Binding Protein: Function in Synaptic Vesicles. Transactions of the New York Academy of Sciences, 41: 237–242. doi: 10.1111/j.2164-0947.1983.tb02805.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!