Geraldine K. Piorkowski is the director of the Counseling and Testing Service, Roosevelt University, Chicago.
Survivor Guilt in the University Setting
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2011
1983 American Counseling Association
The Personnel and Guidance Journal
Volume 61, Issue 10, pages 620–622, June 1983
How to Cite
PIORKOWSKI, G. K. (1983), Survivor Guilt in the University Setting. The Personnel and Guidance Journal, 61: 620–622. doi: 10.1111/j.2164-4918.1983.tb00010.x
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!