Pairs for Pairs: A Theoretical Base for Co-Therapy as a Nonsexist Process in Couple Counseling
Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2011
1983 American Counseling Association
The Personnel and Guidance Journal
Volume 62, Issue 2, pages 99–101, October 1983
How to Cite
REESE-DUKES, J. L. and REESE-DUKES, C. (1983), Pairs for Pairs: A Theoretical Base for Co-Therapy as a Nonsexist Process in Couple Counseling. The Personnel and Guidance Journal, 62: 99–101. doi: 10.1111/j.2164-4918.1983.tb00158.x
- Issue online: 23 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!