Activated Protein C Resistance and Factor V Leiden Mutation can be Associated with First- as well as Second-Trimester Recurrent Pregnancy Loss1
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 31–35, January 2000
How to Cite
YOUNIS, J. S., BEN-AMI, M., BRENNER, B., OHEL, G. and TAL, J. (2000), Activated Protein C Resistance and Factor V Leiden Mutation can be Associated with First- as well as Second-Trimester Recurrent Pregnancy Loss. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 43: 31–35. doi: 10.1111/j.8755-8920.2000.430106.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received 7 January 1999Revised 10 May 1999 Accepted 12 May 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.