Cervical Epidermal Growth Factor-Receptor (EGF-R) and Serum Insulin-Like Growth Factor II (IGF-II) Levels are Potential Markers for Cervical Cancer1
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2008
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 222–230, October 2000
How to Cite
MATHUR, S. P., MATHUR, R. S. and YOUNG, R. C. (2000), Cervical Epidermal Growth Factor-Receptor (EGF-R) and Serum Insulin-Like Growth Factor II (IGF-II) Levels are Potential Markers for Cervical Cancer. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 44: 222–230. doi: 10.1111/j.8755-8920.2000.440406.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2008
- Received 19 August 1999 Accepted 23 January 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.