Expression of Decay Accelerating Factor in Endometrial Adenocarcinoma is Inversely Related to the Stage of Tumor
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2003
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 46, Issue 2, pages 144–148, August 2001
How to Cite
Nowicki, S., Nowicki, B., Pham, T., Hasan, R. and Nagamani, M. (2001), Expression of Decay Accelerating Factor in Endometrial Adenocarcinoma is Inversely Related to the Stage of Tumor. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 46: 144–148. doi: 10.1111/j.8755-8920.2001.460205.x
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2003
- Received 11 September 2000 Revised 1 December 2000 Accepted 4 December 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.