The Relationship Between Aesthetic Value and Cognitive Value
Article first published online: 23 APR 2014
© 2014 The American Society for Aesthetics
The Journal of Aesthetics and Art Criticism
Volume 72, Issue 2, pages 117–127, Spring 2014
How to Cite
AUMANN, A. (2014), The Relationship Between Aesthetic Value and Cognitive Value. The Journal of Aesthetics and Art Criticism, 72: 117–127. doi: 10.1111/jaac.12073
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!