Stress Management, Depression, and Immune Status in Lower-Income Racial/Ethnic Minority Women Co-infected with HIV and HPV
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Biobehavioral Research
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 37–57, March 2013
How to Cite
Lopez, C. R., Antoni, M. H., Seay, J., Potter, J., O'Sullivan, M., Fletcher, M. A., Pereira, D. and Whitehead, N. (2013), Stress Management, Depression, and Immune Status in Lower-Income Racial/Ethnic Minority Women Co-infected with HIV and HPV. Journal of Applied Biobehavioral Research, 18: 37–57. doi: 10.1111/jabr.12003
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2013
- NIH grant. Grant Number: 5 P50 CA84944
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.