The Effects of an Early Intervention Program on Physical Symptoms in an Acute Temporomandibular Disorder Population: A Preliminary Study
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Biobehavioral Research
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 218–230, December 2013
How to Cite
Sanders, C., Liegey-Dougall, A., Lorduy, K., Haggard, R. and Gatchel, R. J. (2013), The Effects of an Early Intervention Program on Physical Symptoms in an Acute Temporomandibular Disorder Population: A Preliminary Study. Journal of Applied Biobehavioral Research, 18: 218–230. doi: 10.1111/jabr.12011
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.