Exergame Use as a Gateway to the Adoption of and Adherence to Sport-Specific and General Physical Activity
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Biobehavioral Research
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 198–217, December 2013
How to Cite
Jenney, C. T., Wilson, J. R., Swanson, J. N., Perrotti, L. I. and Dougall, A. L. (2013), Exergame Use as a Gateway to the Adoption of and Adherence to Sport-Specific and General Physical Activity. Journal of Applied Biobehavioral Research, 18: 198–217. doi: 10.1111/jabr.12012
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!