Exogenous Abscisic Acid Application During Grain Filling in Winter Wheat Improves Cold Tolerance of Offspring's Seedlings
Article first published online: 16 APR 2014
© 2014 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Agronomy and Crop Science
Volume 200, Issue 6, pages 467–478, December 2014
How to Cite
Li, X., Cai, J., Liu, F., Dai, T., Cao, W. and Jiang, D. (2014), Exogenous Abscisic Acid Application During Grain Filling in Winter Wheat Improves Cold Tolerance of Offspring's Seedlings. Journal of Agronomy and Crop Science, 200: 467–478. doi: 10.1111/jac.12064
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2014
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 31028017, 31000686, 31171484
- Specialized Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education. Grant Number: 20090097110009
- National Non-profit Program by Ministry of Agriculture. Grant Number: 200903003
- China Agriculture Research System. Grant Number: CARS-03
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!