From Bustles to Bloomers: Exploring the Bicycle's Influence on American Women's Fashion, 1880–1914
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
The Journal of American Culture
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 315–331, December 2012
How to Cite
Christie-Robin, J., Orzada,, B. T. and López-Gydosh, D. (2012), From Bustles to Bloomers: Exploring the Bicycle's Influence on American Women's Fashion, 1880–1914. The Journal of American Culture, 35: 315–331. doi: 10.1111/jacc.12002
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!