Emasculated by Trauma: A Social History of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, Stigma, and Masculinity
Winner of the William M. Jones Best Graduate Student Paper Award at the 2012 American Culture Association Conference
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
The Journal of American Culture
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 358–365, December 2012
How to Cite
Eagan Chamberlin, S. M. (2012), Emasculated by Trauma: A Social History of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, Stigma, and Masculinity. The Journal of American Culture, 35: 358–365. doi: 10.1111/jacc.12005
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!