Accident Society: Fiction, Collectivity, and the Production of Chance. Jason Puskar. Stanford, CA: Stanford University Press, 2012.
Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
The Journal of American Culture
Special Issue: Love and Romance in American Culture Guest Edited by Maryan Wherry
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 52–53, March 2013
How to Cite
Lelekis, D. (2013), Accident Society: Fiction, Collectivity, and the Production of Chance. Jason Puskar. Stanford, CA: Stanford University Press, 2012. . The Journal of American Culture, 36: 52–53. doi: 10.1111/jacc.12013_1
- Issue online: 17 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!