Gospel According to the Klan: The KKK's Appeal to Protestant America, 1915–1930. Kelly J. Baker. Lawrence: University Press of Kansas, 2011.
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
The Journal of American Culture
Special Issue: Love and Romance in American Culture Guest Edited by Maryan Wherry
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 58–59, March 2013
How to Cite
Dees, S. (2013), Gospel According to the Klan: The KKK's Appeal to Protestant America, 1915–1930. Kelly J. Baker. Lawrence: University Press of Kansas, 2011. . The Journal of American Culture, 36: 58–59. doi: 10.1111/jacc.12013_6
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!