Southscapes: Geographies of Race, Region and Literature. Thadious M. Davis. Chapel Hill: University of North Carolina Press, 2011.
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
The Journal of American Culture
Special Issue: Love and Romance in American Culture Guest Edited by Maryan Wherry
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 61–62, March 2013
How to Cite
Puleo, S. (2013), Southscapes: Geographies of Race, Region and Literature. Thadious M. Davis. Chapel Hill: University of North Carolina Press, 2011. . The Journal of American Culture, 36: 61–62. doi: 10.1111/jacc.12013_9
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!