Kimberly N. Kutz is a Ph.D. Candidate at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
Chief of a Nation of Ghosts: Images of Abraham Lincoln's Spirit in the Immediate Post-Civil War Period
Winner of the William M. Jones Best Graduate Student Paper Award at the 2012 American Culture Association Conference
Article first published online: 4 JUN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
The Journal of American Culture
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 111–123, June 2013
How to Cite
Kutz, K. N. (2013), Chief of a Nation of Ghosts: Images of Abraham Lincoln's Spirit in the Immediate Post-Civil War Period. The Journal of American Culture, 36: 111–123. doi: 10.1111/jacc.12018
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 4 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!