Literary Partnerships and the Marketplace: Writers and Mentors in Nineteenth-Century America. David Dowling. Baton Rouge: Louisiana State University Press, 2012.
Article first published online: 4 JUN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
The Journal of American Culture
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 144–145, June 2013
How to Cite
Foreé, C. (2013), Literary Partnerships and the Marketplace: Writers and Mentors in Nineteenth-Century America. David Dowling. Baton Rouge: Louisiana State University Press, 2012. . The Journal of American Culture, 36: 144–145. doi: 10.1111/jacc.12020_10
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 4 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!