Picturing Disability: Beggar, Freak, Citizen, and Other Photographic Rhetoric. Robert Bogdan, with Martin Elks and James A. Knoll. Syracuse: Syracuse University Press, 2012.
Article first published online: 4 JUN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
The Journal of American Culture
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 149–150, June 2013
How to Cite
Wansink, C. (2013), Picturing Disability: Beggar, Freak, Citizen, and Other Photographic Rhetoric. Robert Bogdan, with Martin Elks and James A. Knoll. Syracuse: Syracuse University Press, 2012. . The Journal of American Culture, 36: 149–150. doi: 10.1111/jacc.12020_15
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 4 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!