The Laurel Tree Cudgel: War and Walt Whitman in Allen Ginsberg's “America”
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
The Journal of American Culture
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 221–229, September 2013
How to Cite
Dandeles, G. M. (2013), The Laurel Tree Cudgel: War and Walt Whitman in Allen Ginsberg's “America”. The Journal of American Culture, 36: 221–229. doi: 10.1111/jacc.12026
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!