[Correction added on 20th January 2014, after first online publication: Nicholas was changed to Nicolas on p297, l29 and changes to alphabetical order in the bibliography.]
From Acid Revolution to Entheogenic Evolution: Psychedelic Philosophy in the Sixties and Beyond : Winner of the William M. Jones Best Graduate Student Paper Award at the 2013 American Culture Association Conference
Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
The Journal of American Culture
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 296–311, December 2013
How to Cite
Elcock, C. (2013), From Acid Revolution to Entheogenic Evolution: Psychedelic Philosophy in the Sixties and Beyond : Winner of the William M. Jones Best Graduate Student Paper Award at the 2013 American Culture Association Conference. The Journal of American Culture, 36: 296–311. doi: 10.1111/jacc.12051
- Issue online: 21 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!