Refracting Mental Illness Through Disability: Towards a New Politic of Cultural Locations
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
The Journal of American Culture
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 353–363, December 2013
How to Cite
Palmer-Mehta, V. (2013), Refracting Mental Illness Through Disability: Towards a New Politic of Cultural Locations. The Journal of American Culture, 36: 353–363. doi: 10.1111/jacc.12055
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!