Distracted at School: Aprosexia, ADHD and Adenoids in American Culture
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
The Journal of American Culture
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 16–28, March 2014
How to Cite
Mazza, K. (2014), Distracted at School: Aprosexia, ADHD and Adenoids in American Culture. The Journal of American Culture, 37: 16–28. doi: 10.1111/jacc.12103
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!