Surface and Structural Modification of Nanostructured Mesoporous Silicon Oxycarbide Glasses Obtained from Preceramic Hybrids Aged in NH4OH
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
© 2012 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 96, Issue 1, pages 323–330, January 2013
How to Cite
Tamayo, A., Rubio, F., Rubio, J., Oteo, J. L. (2013), Surface and Structural Modification of Nanostructured Mesoporous Silicon Oxycarbide Glasses Obtained from Preceramic Hybrids Aged in NH4OH. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 96: 323–330. doi: 10.1111/jace.12000
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 APR 2012
- Spanish Government
- Spanish Government. Grant Numbers: MAT2009-14450, MAT2009-14450
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!