Bright Upconversion Emission, Increased Tc, Enhanced Ferroelectric and Piezoelectric Properties in Er-Doped CaBi4Ti4O15 Multifunctional Ferroelectric Oxides
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
© 2012 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 96, Issue 1, pages 184–190, January 2013
How to Cite
Peng, D., Wang, X., Xu, C., Yao, X., Lin, J., Sun, T. (2013), Bright Upconversion Emission, Increased Tc, Enhanced Ferroelectric and Piezoelectric Properties in Er-Doped CaBi4Ti4O15 Multifunctional Ferroelectric Oxides. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 96: 184–190. doi: 10.1111/jace.12002
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAY 2012
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 51072136, 50932007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!