Synthesis and Growth Mechanism of SiC/SiO2 Nanochains Heterostructure by Catalyst-Free Chemical Vapor Deposition
Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2012
© 2012 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 96, Issue 2, pages 627–633, February 2013
How to Cite
Wei, J., Li, K., Chen, J., Yuan, H., He, G., Yang, C. (2013), Synthesis and Growth Mechanism of SiC/SiO2 Nanochains Heterostructure by Catalyst-Free Chemical Vapor Deposition. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 96: 627–633. doi: 10.1111/jace.12005
- Issue online: 11 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 AUG 2011
- State Key Laboratory of Solidification Processing in NWPU. Grant Number: SKLSP201106
- State Key Laboratory of Millimeter Waves, Southeast University. Grant Number: K201226
- Shaanxi Provincial Education Department. Grant Number: 12JK0598
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!